Skip Navigation Links
| | |
Skip Navigation Links
📞 (888) 996-8568
| | |



DBA vs. CORPORATION vs. LLC Corporation vs. LLC vs. DBA

Should you file a DBA, Incorporate, or Form an LLC In general, if you are one person, and have a lot of personal assets, incorporate or form an LLC.

In fact, go ahead and form an LLC regardless of your situation. You cannot go wrong with forming an LLC. If you do, you will be protected from, in most cases from both inside and outside liability.

If you don't have a lot of assets ( such as a home and an expensive car ), you may want to just file a DBA to start. A corporation, depending on the state you want to incorporate, or form an LLC, may cost $100 to $200 more than a DBA but it protects your personal assets.

A DBA does not protect you. If you file a corporation or an LLC, you don't need a DB A. Click here for an article that is more in depth about DBA, S Corp, and LLCs.


bizlicensing registers,files and pays for filing fees and also provides information and filing legal forms and ways to help you file documents or register your business as self-help services and as ordered by you but is not affiliated with the federal,irs,state or local government agencies nor a law firm or cpa firm. bizlicensing is a private filing agency providing Business registration services business license tax id llc incorporation local federal statefederal sellers permit or resale licensedba filing These agencies may or may not charge you to file these documents but bizlicensing charges a fee to help you register your business. bizlicensing is not a law firm or a substitute for an attorney or law firm.

Copyright 1999-2021